I thought I would share some essential pieces that every girl should have in her wardrobe. In this Closet Essentials post, I want to share must-have outerwear. I love the look of layering with jackets and coats so it was difficult picking out just a few items that I thought were necessary. What type of jacket/coat do you think is essential?
1. Parka – For chilly days, this coat is perfect to keep you warm and works with any casual outfit.
2. Leather Jacket – Add a little edge to your outfit by topping it off with a bit of leather.
3. Hoodie – A must-have for everyone. Who doesn’t love a good hoodie?
4. Chunky Knit – The comfy-coziness of this sweater makes you want to live in it everyday.
5. The Boyfriend Blazer – Dress up your outfit without feeling too stiff and stuffy. The boyfriend version is a little more relaxed than the career blazer
6. The Trench Coat – A classic. Change it up by choosing one with a vibrant color or a pattern.
|sunglasses from Urban Outfitters | T-shirt dress from Uniqlo | cream coat from H&M | vintage necklace | Kate Spade bag | Bakers flats|
Ahoy Mateys! I can’t help but love a classic navy, cream and red combo. It’s just a touch of nautical without being too patriotic. I live in this cotton, T-shirt dress. It is too comfy not to wear. Pair your outfit with gold accents, you’ll be ready to board ship!
Do you love a nautical outfit as much as I do? Give it a try with a deep navy color and gold accents. You might love it as much as I do (maybe even more).
|on me: H&M leggings and boots, F21 chambray blouse, Plastique necklace, Betsy Johnson watch, gifted silver cuff
on Sayche: FKNfamous hoodie
Sometimes the best days are those spent with your girlfriends. They just get you! Sayche and I spent the entire day last week taking pictures, eating (of course) and having a blast! What do you love doing when you’re with your girlfriends?