1. Olympic Doughnuts #14 // A classic donut shop that is open 24 hrs. They’re doughnuts are fresh and satisfy your sweet tooth without being overly sweet.
2337 E 4th St Los Angeles, CA 90033 (323) 263-2365
2. Frances Bakery & Coffee // I wouldn’t really consider this a donut shop but I can’t help but love their specialty, the Frances Donut. Tip: ask if they have the strawberry flavor. They slice it in half and fill it with fresh strawberries. Yum!
404 E 2nd St Los Angeles, CA 90012 (213) 680-4899
3. Umami Arts District // Guess what? Umami has doughnut ice cream sandwiches! This one was an apple fritter with vanilla bean ice cream, but they also have a bacon doughnut with maple ice cream. NOM!
738 E 3rd St Lo Angeles, CA 90013 (323) 263-8626
4. Donut Snob // Gourmet doughnuts made with the finest ingredients like Madagascar Bourbon vanilla and chocolate ganache made from Belgian chocolate. Seriously amazing creations like the “Campfire” pictured above, think, the best s’more you’ve ever had.
Deliveries only. Los Angeles, CA (213) 373-4898
5. DK’s Donuts and Bakery // If you are looking for variety, this is the place to go. They’ve got raised donuts, baked donuts, bear claws, O-nuts, filled donuts, you name it!
614 Santa Monica Blvd. Santa Monica, CA 90404 (310) 829-2512
6. Cafe Dulce // They’ve got some unique flavors. I specifically like their spirulina churro which is not a churro like you would think, it’s round, fluffy, chewy and covered in sugar. But spirulina is a seaweed that’s a superfood so it’s healthy, right?
134 Japanese Village Plaza Los Angeles, CA (213) 346-9910
Donut Friend // Custom made-to-order donuts with lots of vegan options. Just tell them what you want in and on top of your doughnut and your wish is their command!
517 York Blvd Los Angeles, CA 90065 (213) 955-6191
The Donut Man // I would drive out of the way just to get a strawberry stuffed doughnut when they are in season.
915 E Route 66 Glendora, CA 91740 (626) 335-9111